2015 Cadillac Escalade Luxury
- Condition: Used
- Model: Escalade
- Trim: Luxury
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: White Diamond Tricoat
- Interior: Shale W/Cocoa Accents Leather
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 4035
- Model number: 6K15706
- VIN #: 1GYS4MKJ8FR516583
- Mileage: 36050
- Engine: Vortec 6.2L V8 SIDI
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Upholstery: Leather
White Diamond Clearcoat 2015 Cadillac Escalade Luxury Navi, Bose 4WD 8-Speed Automatic Vortec 6.2L V8 SIDI
Escalade Luxury Navi, Bose, 4WD, Shale W/Cocoa Accents Leather, ABS brakes, Blind spot sensor: warning, Compass, Driver Awareness Package, DVD-Audio, Electronic Stability Control, Front dual zone A/C, Heated & Cooled Front Bucket Seats, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated rear seats, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Navigation System, Power Liftgate, Power moonroof, Power Tilt-Sliding Sunroof w/Express-Open/Close, Remote keyless entry, Side Blind Zone Alert, Single Slot CD/MP3 Player, Traction control, Wheels: 22" x 9" 7-Spoke Aluminum.
Odometer is 26361 miles below market average!
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury SUVs
* Shop here if you need your SUV to carry up to eight passengers, all of their stuff, and tow up to 8,300 pounds. Not only can you do all that, but you'll look good while doing it. Source: KBB.com
* Available seating for up to eight passengers; strong V8 power; stout towing capacity; quiet interior. Source: Edmunds
* The well-recognized Escalade has been among the Kings of the SUV family for years. For 2015, the much loved SUV has been revamped and upgraded. The classic, eye-catching look of the Escalade remains unchanged, riding high on it's traditional body-frame. But for some it's on what's on the inside that counts. The all new interior is wrapped in a wealth of perforated leather, prominent stitching and genuine wood, while tiered surfaces demonstrate a level of detail and craftsmanship unmatched in previous generations. The dash and instrument panel are anchored by the flashy CUE multimedia system and its 8-inch touchscreen interface. CUE uses proximity sensors to activate common options and controls as the user's hand approaches. Opt for the larger 12.3in and embrace the HD graphics. The front and rear ends use steeply stacked vertical layouts for the standard LED headlights and taillights, and Cadillac's grille design is presented in its largest form yet. The Escalade also carries over a 6.2-liter V8, this one comes from the latest generation of direct-injection engines, with output increased to 420HP and 460 lb-ft of torque. This combination combusts in a freight train-like pull when you hit the throttle. The base rear-wheel-drive Escalade can tow up to 8,200 pounds ??? making it useful for those who aren't afraid to get a little dirty. Escalade's new technologies include safety features to help protect occupants at all times; front and rear automatic braking relies short-range radar technology and ultrasonic sensors to help avoid front and rear low-speed collisions. Driver Awareness packages include Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning System, and the patented Safety Alert Seat, which uses directional vibrations to alert the driver to potential crash threats. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
We know it is scary thinking about who you are buying a vehicle from right? I mean everyone says they do this and they do that, but we know the questions and stress is still there! We are passionate about making friends and making the entire process easy so we "urge" you to Google us!! Seriously, go out to google.com type in Richmond Car and Truck Center reviews and see what all our new friends are saying about us! We want you to know without a shadow of a doubt that your new friends at Richmond Car and Truck are passionate about making your next car buying experience fun and simple!
We have tried our very best to give as much information as possible while being totally transparent about the vehicle and our crazy awesome team but know there are always more questions! We are not going to bombard you with pressure or crazy sales jargon. We are going to answer all your questions and you have all the control! We are passionate about making friends, making a difference and selling cars! NOT pressuring or badgering folks, so IT'S totally safe! Give us a call or email us!!
Vehicle History and Quality
We know there are lots of questions! Where did the vehicle come from? Who owned it previously? What was it used for? Was it maintained on a regular basis? Was it ever involved in an accident? At Richmond Car and Truck Center we believe in total transparency working hard to bring you as much information as we can. We provide every customer with the actual Carfax Vehicle History Report and Remaining Warranty Information. Every retail vehicle goes through a lengthy, thorough service and quality inspection. Realizing these are not new vehicles, we walk around and personally drive each vehicle, making sure to let you know of any defects if we know of them giving you the confidence you need while purchasing your next vehicle!