2015 GMC Terrain SLE-2
- Condition: Used
- Model: Terrain
- Trim: SLE-2
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Dark Sapphire Blue Metallic
- Interior: jet black Cloth
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 4096
- Model number: TLK26
- VIN #: 2GKFLWEK7F6210680
- Mileage: 72620
- Engine: 2.4L 4-Cylinder SIDI DOHC VVT
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Upholstery: Cloth
New Tires, Non-Smoker, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, ALL WHEEL DRIVE, Terrain SLE-2, 4D Sport Utility, 6-Speed Automatic, AWD, dark sapphire blue metallic, jet black Cloth, 18" x 7" Chrome-Clad Aluminum (4) Wheels, Chrome Door Handles, Chrome Edition w/18" Wheel, Chrome Package w/18" Wheel, Chrome Power-Adjustable Heated Outside Mirrors, Convenience Package, Heated Driver & Front Passenger Seats, Remote Vehicle Start.
Serviced, Quality Inspected and Ready for Delivery at Richmond and Truck Center of Richmond, KY!
Odometer is 852 miles below market average! 20/29 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* The GMC Terrain's 'tweener size and unique styling definitely appeal to those who want something styled like a truck, but without truck-like handling. The available V6 engine also gives the Terrain surprisingly good towing capacity for its class - 3,500 pounds. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; powerful available V6 engine; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds
* The GMC Terrain is designed to be the perfect combination of luxury and utility and it all starts with distinct, bold design features and striking grille. Every Terrain model has standard aluminum wheels to reduce weight and enhance fuel economy. The Terrain's available programmable power liftgate opens to your desired height with the push of a button. Projector beam headlights and fog lamps keep visibility high regardless of weather conditions. The terrain has a refined interior which features a color touch radio and an acoustic design meant to minimize outside noise. As a crossover, the terrain has the comfort and utility of a small SUV. A 60/40 split and folding second-row maximizes space and there is up to 39.9 inches of rear leg room. The available 8-Way power driver's seat and remote activated heated front seats promise a comfortable ride regardless of trip length. At the heart of Terrain's performance and power is the 2.4L Engine or opt for the available 3.6L V-6 engine. The 6-speed transmission offers a wide ratio spread for power in the low gears and efficiency in the high gears. The Standard rear vision camera displays in the center stack touch-screen, and allows for easy, confidant parallel parking. A 7 inch color touchscreen with navigation is available and OnStar with 4G LTE is turns the car into a mobile hotspot. Finally, the four-wheel independent suspension offers a smooth, steady ride and a precise feel for the road. The Terrain is equipped with 6 airbags, including thorax and side-impact. The available Forward Collision Alert provides an audible and visual signal when a potential collision is detected. The Lane Departure Warning informs a driver when they have wandered from a lane without using a turn signal. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
We know it is scary thinking about who you are buying a vehicle from right? I mean everyone says they do this and they do that, but we know the questions and stress is still there! We are passionate about making friends and making the entire process easy so we "urge" you to Google us!! Seriously, go out to google.com type in Richmond Car and Truck Center reviews and see what all our new friends are saying about us! We want you to know without a shadow of a doubt that your new friends at Richmond Car and Truck are passionate about making your next car buying experience fun and simple!
We have tried our very best to give as much information as possible while being totally transparent about the vehicle and our crazy awesome team but know there are always more questions! We are not going to bombard you with pressure or crazy sales jargon. We are going to answer all your questions and you have all the control! We are passionate about making friends, making a difference and selling cars! NOT pressuring or badgering folks, so IT'S totally safe! Give us a call or email us!!
Vehicle History and Quality
We know there are lots of questions! Where did the vehicle come from? Who owned it previously? What was it used for? Was it maintained on a regular basis? Was it ever involved in an accident? At Richmond Car and Truck Center we believe in total transparency working hard to bring you as much information as we can. We provide every customer with the actual Carfax Vehicle History Report and Remaining Warranty Information. Every retail vehicle goes through a lengthy, thorough service and quality inspection. Realizing these are not new vehicles, we walk around and personally drive each vehicle, making sure to let you know of any defects if we know of them giving you the confidence you need while purchasing your next vehicle!