2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport SE
- Condition: Used
- Model: Outlander Sport
- Trim: SE
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: White Pearl
- Interior: Cloth
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 4079
- Model number: OS45-D
- VIN #: 4A4AP4AU9FE054443
- Mileage: 49804
- Engine: 2.0L I4 MIVEC DOHC I4
- Transmission: CVT with Sportronic
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drivetrain: FWD
- Upholstery: Cloth
New Tires, New Brakes, Non-Smoker, Dealer Inspected, Outlander Sport SE, 4D Sport Utility, 2.0L I4 MIVEC DOHC I4, FWD, White Pearl, All Weather Floormats (4), All Weather Package, Exterior Package, Front fog lights, Heated front seats, Large Rear Spoiler, Remote Engine Start, Spoiler.
Odometer is 13147 miles below market average! 25/32 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick
* If you're looking for a compact SUV that is easy on the eyes, wallet and gas budget, but you don't want to drive some ho-hum crossover, check out the 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. Available all-wheel drive makes it a great year-round companion, as does the impressive 10-year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty. Source: KBB.com
* Respectable fuel economy; strong warranty; affordable price. Source: Edmunds
* The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport gives a sporty edge to the stylish compact SUV. A 148-hp 2.0-liter MIVEC engine is standard on all vehicles, boasting up to 32 highway miles per gallon. Every Outlander Sport comes with 18-inch aluminum-alloy or chrome-alloy wheels with P225/55R18 all-season tires. The heated power side view mirrors, rear wiper and window defroster with timer, and flat-type wiper blades, and available All-Wheel Control improves handling in the most challenging conditions and help this vehicle excel in the elements. In the cabin, comfort is key. A 6-way adjustable driver's seat, a tilt and telescopic steering wheel, and height-adjustable front shoulder belt anchors allow you to drive your way. Power windows and locks and steering-wheel-mounted cruise control and audio controls make life easy. New for 2014, the SE trim gets a dazzling 6.1-inch touchscreen audio system and rearview camera, along with standard SiriusXM and HD Radio. With the Outlander Sport's available panoramic glass roof, even the rear seats can have a front row view of the sky, measuring an impressive 4 feet in length by 3.2 feet across. Electric Power Steering, a seven-airbag safety system, Active Stability Control with Traction Control Logic, and Hill Start Assist highlight the Outlander Sport's safety features. Also included are 3-point seatbelts for all 5 seating positions, a tire pressure monitoring system, and child-safety rear door locks. The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport is a highly-customizable vehicle with many options and packages. It is a safe, viable vehicle for a small family, and is also space-efficient, comfortable, and very maneuverable. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
We know it is scary thinking about who you are buying a vehicle from right? I mean everyone says they do this and they do that, but we know the questions and stress is still there! We are passionate about making friends and making the entire process easy so we "urge" you to Google us!! Seriously, go out to google.com type in Richmond Car and Truck Center reviews and see what all our new friends are saying about us! We want you to know without a shadow of a doubt that your new friends at Richmond Car and Truck are passionate about making your next car buying experience fun and simple!
We have tried our very best to give as much information as possible while being totally transparent about the vehicle and our crazy awesome team but know there are always more questions! We are not going to bombard you with pressure or crazy sales jargon. We are going to answer all your questions and you have all the control! We are passionate about making friends, making a difference and selling cars! NOT pressuring or badgering folks, so IT'S totally safe! Give us a call or email us!!
Vehicle History and Quality
We know there are lots of questions! Where did the vehicle come from? Who owned it previously? What was it used for? Was it maintained on a regular basis? Was it ever involved in an accident? At Richmond Car and Truck Center we believe in total transparency working hard to bring you as much information as we can. We provide every customer with the actual Carfax Vehicle History Report and Remaining Warranty Information. Every retail vehicle goes through a lengthy, thorough service and quality inspection. Realizing these are not new vehicles, we walk around and personally drive each vehicle, making sure to let you know of any defects if we know of them giving you the confidence you need while purchasing your next vehicle!