2015 Toyota Highlander XLE V6
- Condition: Used
- Model: Highlander
- Trim: XLE V6
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Blizzard Pearl
- Interior: Leather
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 4098
- Model number: 6951
- VIN #: 5TDKKRFH4FS055898
- Mileage: 61568
- Engine: 3.5L V6 DOHC Dual VVT-i 24V
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drivetrain: FWD
- Upholstery: Leather
White 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE V6 FWD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive 3.5L V6 DOHC Dual VVT-i 24V
New Tires, Non-Smoker, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Leather Seats, Great service history!, 2nd Row Captain Chairs, Heated front seats, Navigation System, Power moonroof.
Serviced, Quality Inspected and Ready for Delivery at Richmond and Truck Center of Richmond, KY!
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2015 KBB.com 15 Best Family Cars * 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Fuel-Efficient SUVs * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards
* The 2015 Toyota Highlander is a safe choice, for all the right reasons. Comfortable, accommodating and feature-packed, with a variety of models for all budgets, the Highlander's a tough act to follow. Source: KBB.com
* Refined interior appointments; quiet, compliant ride; smooth and strong V6 engine; seating for up to eight; fresh technology offerings. Source: Edmunds
* Make the most of your weeks and your weekends in the 2015 Highlander. Crafted with excited inspirations, the exterior boasts a dramatic grille and can be topped off with available integrated aerodynamic roof rails. Highlander Limited rides on19in. Chromtec wheels, XLE and LE Plus have unique machined-face 5-spoke alloys, and LE gets a new 18in. 5-spoke alloy wheel. Highlander's Highlander's roomy interior gives you enough space to seat up to eight people and provides more comfort along the way with reclining third-row seats or with the available second-row captain's chairs, Highlander comfortably seats seven. There are also plenty of smart storage compartments so your most-needed items are easily accessible throughout your journey. Powering the Highlander is a choice of 3 engines; a 4-cylinder engine surprises with 185hp and 184 lb.-ft. of torque, yet still manages an EPA-estimated 20MPG city and 25MPG highway; the available V6 engine generates 270hp and 248 lb.-ft. of torque, offering up to an EPA-estimated 19 MPG city and 25 MPG highway for FWD models; and the Hybrid Synergy Drive system in Hybrid Limited combines an efficient 3.5L V6 and an electric motor to produce 280hp. At the same time, Hybrid Limited offers an impressive EPA-estimated 27 city and 28 highway MPG. Available features include a navigation system standard on XLE and Limited trims. Entune Audio with Intelligent Touch controls comes standard on Highlander and with available navigation you get, SiriusXM Radio, HD Radio, Entune App Suite and a 6.1in. or 8in. touch-screen display. Blind Spot Monitoring and a standard Backup Camera add to the list of available safety features. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
We know it is scary thinking about who you are buying a vehicle from right? I mean everyone says they do this and they do that, but we know the questions and stress is still there! We are passionate about making friends and making the entire process easy so we "urge" you to Google us!! Seriously, go out to google.com type in Richmond Car and Truck Center reviews and see what all our new friends are saying about us! We want you to know without a shadow of a doubt that your new friends at Richmond Car and Truck are passionate about making your next car buying experience fun and simple!
We have tried our very best to give as much information as possible while being totally transparent about the vehicle and our crazy awesome team but know there are always more questions! We are not going to bombard you with pressure or crazy sales jargon. We are going to answer all your questions and you have all the control! We are passionate about making friends, making a difference and selling cars! NOT pressuring or badgering folks, so IT'S totally safe! Give us a call or email us!!
Vehicle History and Quality
We know there are lots of questions! Where did the vehicle come from? Who owned it previously? What was it used for? Was it maintained on a regular basis? Was it ever involved in an accident? At Richmond Car and Truck Center we believe in total transparency working hard to bring you as much information as we can. We provide every customer with the actual Carfax Vehicle History Report and Remaining Warranty Information. Every retail vehicle goes through a lengthy, thorough service and quality inspection. Realizing these are not new vehicles, we walk around and personally drive each vehicle, making sure to let you know of any defects if we know of them giving you the confidence you need while purchasing your next vehicle!