2015 Volkswagen Golf GTI Autobahn
- Condition: Used
- Model: Golf GTI
- Trim: Autobahn
- Body style: Hatchback
- Exterior: Deep Black Pearl
- Interior: Titan Black w/Leather Seating Surfaces
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 4066
- VIN #: 3VW4T7AU0FM002465
- Mileage: 67205
- Engine: 2.0L I4 TSI Turbocharged
- Transmission: 6-Speed DSG Automatic with Tiptronic
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drivetrain: FWD
- Upholstery: Leather
Deep Black Pearl 2015 Volkswagen Golf GTI Autobahn w/Performance Package FWD 6-Speed DSG Automatic with Tiptronic 2.0L I4 TSI Turbocharged
4D Hatchback, 2.0L I4 TSI Turbocharged, 6-Speed DSG Automatic with Tiptronic, FWD, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated Top Sport Front Seats, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Navigation System, Power moonroof, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.
* NACTOY 2015 North American Car of the Year
* Strong and fuel-efficient turbocharged engine; sporty handling; versatile and roomy hatchback design; high-quality interior. Source: Edmunds
* Redesigned for 2015 welcome in the Golf GTI. Making a vehicle stronger generally means adding more weight but with the new GTI Volkswagen was able to incorporate ultra-high-strength steel which is stronger and lighter than conventional steel. The autobahn-tuned suspension separates the GTI from the rest of the pack with tighter body control; the GTI can stay more level in corners with improved grip, while still managing to provide a smooth ride. The heart of any sports car is its engine, which is why Volkswagen decided to give this one an adrenaline boost. With the most horsepower and torque of any GTI ever built for the U.S., and new performance-enhancing technologies, this hot hatch produces up to 210hp and 258 lbs/ft of torque. With the Performance Package you can get an additional 10hp along with a torque-sensing limited-slip differential and high-performance front and rear brakes with GTI embossed lettering. Inside the GTI us with loaded standard features including a touchscreen sound system, top sport heated front seats, and much more. Upgradable technology features include Volkswagen Car-Net to help you stay connected with your car even when you're apart from it. If you want concert-quality sound, just turn up the dial on the available Fender Premium Audio System. Also with the available Driver Assistance Package there is a Park Distance Control system with front and rear proximity sensors and Forward Collision Warning system. With the available Lighting Package you can get Bi-Xenon high-intensity headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights and Adaptive Front-lighting System. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
We know it is scary thinking about who you are buying a vehicle from right? I mean everyone says they do this and they do that, but we know the questions and stress is still there! We are passionate about making friends and making the entire process easy so we "urge" you to Google us!! Seriously, go out to google.com type in Richmond Car and Truck Center reviews and see what all our new friends are saying about us! We want you to know without a shadow of a doubt that your new friends at Richmond Car and Truck are passionate about making your next car buying experience fun and simple!
We have tried our very best to give as much information as possible while being totally transparent about the vehicle and our crazy awesome team but know there are always more questions! We are not going to bombard you with pressure or crazy sales jargon. We are going to answer all your questions and you have all the control! We are passionate about making friends, making a difference and selling cars! NOT pressuring or badgering folks, so IT'S totally safe! Give us a call or email us!!
Vehicle History and Quality
We know there are lots of questions! Where did the vehicle come from? Who owned it previously? What was it used for? Was it maintained on a regular basis? Was it ever involved in an accident? At Richmond Car and Truck Center we believe in total transparency working hard to bring you as much information as we can. We provide every customer with the actual Carfax Vehicle History Report and Remaining Warranty Information. Every retail vehicle goes through a lengthy, thorough service and quality inspection. Realizing these are not new vehicles, we walk around and personally drive each vehicle, making sure to let you know of any defects if we know of them giving you the confidence you need while purchasing your next vehicle!